By accessing the website at http://chromesque.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Chromesque LLC's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Chromesque LLC's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Chromesque LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Chromesque LLC's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Chromesque LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Chromesque LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Chromesque LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Chromesque LLC's website, even if Chromesque LLC or a Chromesque LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Chromesque LLC's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Chromesque LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Chromesque LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Chromesque LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Chromesque LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chromesque LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Chromesque LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website and requesting our services you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Furthermore, Maintenance and Modifications to your products and services may only be rendered by Chromesque.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and/ or the country where your services is/are being requested from and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Upon signing and contract and/or accepting and invoice and/or receiving services from Chromesque, Chromesque reserves a 'right of paternity' to the products and services provided to you. A credit to Chromesque may be featured on your products and services.
Upon signing and contract and/or accepting and invoice and/or receiving services from Chromesque, You bear full financial liability as a client to Chromesque LLC and are obligated to pay for services received by Chromesque LLC in full or otherwise upon agreement Payment arrangements, discounts and VAT if applicable to you. A failure to fulfill your financial liablities may result in service suspensions and/or further legal actions
Upon signing and contract and/or accepting and invoice and/or receiving services from Chromesque, Should there be additional legal fees to which there is a favorable ruling to Chromesque, You accept financial liabilities for legal costs that may have accumulated over the period of the legal matters and attendances.
Upon signing and contract and/or accepting and invoice and/or receiving services from Chromesque, You agree to Chromesque LLC's terms of service.